[78-L] Please Sell No More Drink To My Father

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Thu Jul 24 06:11:12 PDT 2014

Are you looking for LANCHESTER's recording, or any?
There is a CD "American Parlor Songs"
David Parks, tenor, guitar ; Loralyn Light, soprano ; Ivy Walz,
mezzo-soprano ; Marc Webster, bass ; Blaise Bryski, piano, organ ; Pablo
Cohen, guitar (Mockingbird) ; Susan Waterbury, violin.

The spelling bee ; Patchwork medley song ; Listen to the mockingbird ; The
world is topsy turvy / Septimus Winner --
 I will meet you in the twilight ; Half a heart ; Kissable lips ; Don't be
angry with me darling ; Come back to me darling ; In dreamland far away ;
Silver threads among the gold ; You are always young to me / H. P. Danks --
 Don't marry a man if he drinks / Mrs. E. A. Parkhurst --
 Turn the crank / Edward F. Edwards --
 Please sell no more drink to my father / C. A. White --
 The hallelujah band / Charles J. Miers --
 My love he is a Mormonite / Harry Miller --
 And he's got the money too / C. T. Lockwood --
 Money talks / J. F. Zimjmermann.

Cheers, Thomas.