[78-L] "Yes, We Have No Bananas" POLL

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Tue Jul 22 13:53:35 PDT 2014

All this talk about bananas brings to mind something the recently deceased
Ed Reynolds once told me.   He said that bananas are the perfect food for
record collectors who are out junking.  You can eat the fruit with dirty
hands (and when junking, they do get dirty) because you never actually touch
the fruit.   You always have the peel to hold onto.

And remember, as stated in a song about bananas, they don't have bones.

Ron L