[78-L] "Yes, We Have No Bananas" POLL

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Jul 22 05:46:29 PDT 2014

1- Yes
2- No

I suppose the author of said book is of the "I've Got the 'Yes, We Have No
Bananas' Blues" persuasion [Virginians, Victor 19135] and has foisted the
opinion that it was a bane of the population of the day when it was new and
should be thought of that way today.
Go get 'em, Doc!

(Even Benny Goodman did it on the Thesaurus sessions.)

Rodger

For best results use Victor Needles