[78-L] PRONUNCIATION QUESTIONS

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Jul 19 11:53:34 PDT 2014

Pronounce it however you like, but it was still a made-up name, along with Leon
Stenier and Harold Grant, to conceal the fact that he was Victor's entire
foreign section at one time. His real name was Harold M. Kirchstein. I always
heard it as On'-ree re-NAY. If they'd wanted Henry they'd have spelled it Henry.

dl