[78-L] X-word puzzles and 78s

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com.invalid
Thu Jul 17 10:16:10 PDT 2014

Interesting!  Are you saying that Japanese of 100 years ago is as different from contemporary as Elizabethan (or even Chaucerian) are different from modern English,

requiring glossaries, footnotes and such?  Modern Japan-
ese is daunting enough!  Middle English is a comparative
doddle.

Mike in Plovdiv