[78-L] really out of this world

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Sat Jul 12 19:48:40 PDT 2014

The whole point of the posting was Them THREE Eyes are really out of
this world.  But remember Abe Burrows had a routine and an Decca album
title The Girl With the Three Blue Eyes. Also Eddie Hayward had a hos
orchestra -- like Phil Spatooney.  And the guy does say he packs with
cardboards and bubble wrap.  Reasonable price but still no sale.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com