[78-L] Name that lyric

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Wed Jul 9 23:39:35 PDT 2014

It's on the flip side of SINCE I MET YOU BABY.  I listened to it on youtube,
there's a couple of clean copies, but still can not make it out.  Sounds
like "...1920, how you swooned over raw food...???".
Maybe someone else can decipher.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyxFEVeMq5g
RayK

Im going to post this inquiry from memory, so the background details may be
kinda sketchy...

Ivory Joe Hunter had a tune back in the 50s something about how "You cant
stop this rockin and rolling".  There was a lyric in there something like
this

"Dont you remember 1920, when......"

Can somebody fill in the blank with what Ivoey Joe actually sings?  What is
this this rock n roll reference to something that actually happened or a
tune that was released that year?

I actually have the record in my archive but I couldnt make out the lyric.
I doubt Ivory Joe sings that unintelligbly, so it is probably just my old,
worn out ears.  Or my old worn out record.

Thanks all,
Ken Martin