[78-L] Recording Quality - a relative term

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Sun Jun 29 14:50:05 PDT 2014

I had the privilege of meeting Ewing Nunn in the mid 1970s.  He recorded a
New Black Eagles Album, "Midsummer's Night Dream" in the auditorium of
Fontbonne College (if memory serves correctlyu) in St. Louis, MO.   A
picture of me (back to camera) ended up on the inside cover of the album.
I'm wearing a Sticky Wicket Pub Tee shirt.

Ron L