[78-L] first Rock And Roll record

rocambujazz rocambujazz at yahoo.com.invalid
Thu Jun 19 05:36:58 PDT 2014

Well that one did not as far as I know (David would know better) but I think "Rock It For Me" (Hot Lips Page on Victor or Chick Webb w Ella on Decca in 1938) would have made a great one for a 50's rock and roll era revival, don't you think?
Regards, and can we think of other songs that should have been revived in the 50's that were not,even if rock is not on the title ... Yves

Sent from Garminfone by T-Mobile.