[78-L] are we there yet? - test...

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Jun 18 09:33:14 PDT 2014

Yeah, I guess. It's kind of like standing on the basketball court
wondering where the rest of the team is and then hearing giggling coming
from the boy's bathroom. They're all in there smoking hoochie-weed or
playing "seven come eleven" while you're out there with your...  er...
ball in your hand.
Damn Facebook.
Mal

*******

On 6/18/2014 6:26 AM, David Lennick wrote:
> As I say, unless someone posts an erroneous comment about the first rock and
> roll record, there's not much happening.
>
> dl
>
> On 6/18/2014 12:22 PM, Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
>> Well it's neither, it seems. My message came back just fine.
>> Wow.
>> Malcolm
>>
>> *******
>>
>> On 6/18/2014 6:19 AM, Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
>>> test
>>> I've gotten nothing from 78L for days except Ron Fial's message yesterday.
>>> Is it down or have I been unsubscribed??
>>> Malcolm
>>> 78-L mailing list
>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com