[78-L] What key is that in?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Jun 11 21:30:18 PDT 2014

Check out this program a friend just sent me! Exceptionally basic but ay
least you can tell if what you are transferring is in pitch without an
external pitch pipe or a piano. I transfer old 78s regularly and, since
speed control was secondary to the production process, 78rpm is not
always 78rpm. I've seen it go between 72 and 83rpm, or so. So if you
want it in pitch you gotta diddle with the speed. I usually do it at the
analog source (my table has a +10 / -10 % speed variation) rather that
digitally.

*******