[78-L] Frank D. Withers

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com.invalid
Wed Jun 11 16:39:20 PDT 2014

I just received the following message from the great-great-granddaughter of Frank D. Withers. I don't know anything about this person except what I can look up in my discographies. Can anyone here help this person with her research?

I got the message on Facebook, so I don't have an email address. I will forward and replies. Here is the message:

Hello My name is Robyn La Beaud Great Great grand daughter of the Late Great Frank D. Withers who played with the Louis Mitchell Jazz Kings Im doing research on him & i must say I really cant find anything on him just bits and pieces my grandmother (his baby daughter) told her that he was very famous in Europe can you please point me in the right direction as to how I can learn about my family history...or even find more info on him pictures etc...Thank you so much All the Best Robyn

Thanks.

                       -        Jeff Lichtman
                                jeff at swazoo.com
                                Check out Swazoo Koolak Photography