[78-L] What key is that in?

Doug Caldwell rw78stuff at comcast.net.invalid
Mon Jun 9 07:35:36 PDT 2014

when transcribing music, if I got stuck on an odd chord and wanted to see
what might be layered in there amongst all the murky instruments , I
occasionally used "Transcribe !" Not sure if this is what you're looking
for. It indicates pitches contained in the recording, guesses at what chord
they constitute, and offers pitch-change. I may be wrong but I don't think
it tells you what key your in.

http://www.seventhstring.com/xscribe/overview.html