[78-L] Most music area on a 78.

Dave Burnham burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Sun Jun 8 11:33:32 PDT 2014

Well that is also very interesting. Are you saying there is almost 13 minutes of music on two 78 sides?  I didn't think that was possible even with unmodulated grooves. I have that set at home - must check that out.

But I wasn't talking about the length of the recording, just the area of the disc taken up by the recording, although, of course, the two characteristics are correlated.

db

Sent from my iPhone