[78-L] THE RACE IS ON

neechevoneeznayou@gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Jun 5 16:17:08 PDT 2014

 From the classical world, Comedian's Gallop, Kabalevsky. They must be
galloping on something...

Schubert's Erlking...about a guy galloping thru the forest at night
trying to outrun a spirit and get his son to a doctor before the kid
dies. Didn't make it. You hear the sound of the galloping in the
repetitive notes of the music.

Both recorded numerous times on 78s I'm sure.

joe salerno

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com

--
Joe Salerno