[78-L] Gay 90s music

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Sun May 25 19:54:15 PDT 2014

David,
As you point out, it is hard to figure what he is looking for.  After a
quick scan, these are the 90s songs I have.  Where the artist is noted, it
is a 90s original (or almost).  The others are later recordings.  I may be
able to find more, but I won't bother until I know if he can use them.

AFTER THE BALL
ANNIE LAURIE
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL
(AND) THE BAND PLAYED On - Dan Quinn
BELIEVE ME. IF ALL THOSE ENDEARING YOUNG CHARMS
THE BOWERY
THE CAT CAME BACK
CIRIBIRIBIN
HALLELUJAH I'M A BUM
HELLO MA BABY - Arthur Collins
A HOT TIME IN THE OLD TOWN - Len Spencer
HUMORESQUE
I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD
IN THE GLOAMING
KATHLEEN MAVOURNEEN
KEEP ON THE SUNNY SIDE
KENTUCKY BABE
LILY OF LAGUNA
LISTEN TO THE MOCKINGBIRD
LOVE'S OLD SWEET SONG
THE MOUNTAINS OF MOURNE
MAPLE LEAF RAG
MY OLD KENTUCKY HOME - Edison Male Quartette
MY OLD NEW HAMPSHIRE HOME - Peerless Quartet
MY WILD IRISH ROSE
OLD FOLKS AT HOME
ON THE BANKS OF THE WABASH, FAR AWAY - George J. Gaskin
THE SIDEWALKS OF NEW YORK - George J. Gaskin
SHE IS MORE TO BE PITIED THAN CENSURED
SWEET ROSIE O'GRADY
THERE'LL BE A HOT TIME IN THE OLD TOWN TONIGHT
TRAMP TRAMP TRAMP
WHEN JOHNNY COMES MARCHING HOME
WHEN YOU WERE SWEET SIXTEEN
WHO THREW THE OVERALLS IN MRS. MURPHY'S CHOWDER
YOU TELL ME YOUR DREAM. I'LL TELL YOU MINE
YOU'VE BEEN A GOOD OLE WAGON, BUT YOU DONE BROKE DOWN - Len Spencer
RayK

From: David Lennick
Anyone have any suggestions?