[78-L] HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Fri May 23 11:22:10 PDT 2014

That's one of my favorite songs of all time, but I think I like the Crosby
version better.
Sinatra also recorded....
WHAT NOW MY LOVE by Gilbert Becaud
LET ME TRY AGAIN - Michel Jourdon (This is the one I mistakenly thought was
by Aznavour)
SAND AND SEA - by Gilbert Becaud
SOMEWHERE MY LOVE by Maurice Jarre
IF YOU GO AWAY by Jacques Brel (Belgian)
I'M NOT AFRAID - Jacques Brel
plus quite a few by Michel Legrand
and of course
Paul Anka's MY WAY from Claude François-Jacques Revaux-Gilles Thibault
RayK

From: Bertrand CHAUMELLE
Sinatra recorded "When The World Was Young" which is nice French song
composed by Philippe-Gérard, who died last Sunday at 89.