[78-L] HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr.invalid
Thu May 22 14:32:17 PDT 2014

Je suis amoureux/ Boule de Gomme / Déaprt Express/ Le feutre taupé: Polydor
Cris de ma ville/ Retour: London
The remaining titles were recorded in France by Ducretet-Thomson

I've never seen the Londons outside of Canada

An ALBUM with an illustrated cover is reputed to exist, containing the 2 London 78s

Bertrand Chaumelle