[78-L] Warning..offensive article leads to offensive postings

oldranger hhoffmast at att.net
Wed May 21 20:39:37 PDT 2014

Cap on the "l" when not called for...":", when period correctly should be
placed, also one who in the past has allowed his child or children to post
under his name to this list, should not be one to find fault with others,
and to brazenly brag about his own abilities and talents. Agree you say? You
move off I say.

Howard H.