[78-L] Warning..offensive article leads to offensive postings ^

rjh334578gmail rjh334578 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:36:22 PDT 2014

Mine is a similar situation with Yahoo - never did get it back on.
Problem now however is it was my main pipeline and where all the
archives of topics I wanted to save still reside.

Oh yes, by the way, back on topic, I scoped out the racism discussion
on ol' bookface and discovered it was no better than what transpired
here - just more of it - with faces.

That author really is chronocentrist to the max.  I mean, giving a kid
ice cream may well seem as irresponsible in fifty years as coon songs
seem to him now. The times, they are a-changin.  Maybe I'm just old
enough to see it.

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng