[78-L] Warning..offensive article leads to offensive postings ^

Ron Fial ron at fial.com
Wed May 21 18:09:37 PDT 2014

No, haven't fixed it yet -- still trying.

Will change the from address so that the address will end with .invalid
For instance, an email from a yahoo member will say:
     From:  person at yahoo.com.invalid

So we know who sent the email, but ISPs won't reject it because it did not
originate from a yahoo.com IP address.  That is what I am fighting,
this new kind of reject based on the From: address.

In order to test the fixes, I have to turn off the anonymity stuff, but
am not yet successful in getting the .invalid to append.  I am getting
closer, tho :)  While I have anonymity turned off for testing,
about 50 members won't have their email delivered to all members, some
of it will bounce.  Temporarily allowing lots of bounces.
Most other domains are OK, google.com is golden, I love them.
Will get his fixed SOON!