[78-L] Warning..offensive article, mainly because it's absolute BS

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Mon May 19 18:38:45 PDT 2014

1-He went looking for racism and found it in early 20th Century art.  What
a (yawn) surprise.
2-Who provided him a copy of this thing?  Surely not a responsible
collector, any of whom who have these must themselves be racist, right?
 And archives should keep these in the limited access section for only the
most serious and qualified of scholars who have the proper credentials to
be allowed access to this kind of sensitive (or insensitive) material.
 [Can this kind of stuff even be mentioned on facebook?]
3-And last but not least, what kind of an irresponsible 21st Century parent
is he, anyway?  Giving his child ice cream?!?  Any educated person these
days knows full well that ice cream causes:
a-obesity
b-diabetes
c-high cholesterol
d-erectile dysfunction
e-irritable bowel
f-class envy between those who can afford it and those who cannot

And what was the point?  He went looking for Racism that would be better to
be forgotten instead of dredging it up to bolster his own feeling of
superiority, but that is what seems to be his point in dredging it up.

For Best Results Use V...oh never mind

Rodger

--
Rodger