[78-L] Shep Fields without the ripples (JEK reply)

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Mon May 19 12:11:40 PDT 2014

Greetings from FixitLand!

Shep Fields and his New Music, which recorded in 1941-42 for Bluebird (among those sides was the below-mentioned "When The Lights Go On Again," B-11583-B) and 1944-45 for Victor. Around four dozen sides or so total.

Take care,
--
J. E. Knox "The Victor Freak"