[78-L] Red Scare - McCarthy era songs. Saag replies

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Wed May 14 14:41:30 PDT 2014

Julian Vein wrote:

"I recall listening to Radio Moscow's American service in the early 50s.
There was a programme about how evidence was supposedly manufactured
against people suspected of being "Communists". They would tap and
record a phone call, and if someone said something like "I like the Red
Sox", the tape would be edited by removing "ox", so it came out as "I
like the Reds"!"
--
Radio Moscow, of course, knew everything about "manufactured evidence"
at the time, just as Russia Today does now. Using its expertise to serve

---
Detta epostmeddelande innehåller inget virus eller annan skadlig kod för avast! antivirus är aktivt.