[78-L] THEME Records (Keynote label successor) =Lennick reply

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Mon May 12 18:53:26 PDT 2014

I've had Music Room 5:
THE BLACK BLACKOUT (Steve Weaver) JONATHAN CROFT; Ethel Green, pianist
HERE WE  COME (Woddis-Berry) TOPIC VARIETY CHORUS and ORCHESTRA, vocal SAM BROWNE
The Music Room's International Series 5, from Set 102, Topic Records Club, 1940

I can't imagine why Bernay would have reissued that set. The ORIGINAL couldn't
have sold 50 copies.

dl