[78-L] The 'busting' of internet mail serves, Lennick reply

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Sat May 10 09:20:55 PDT 2014

Odder even is that I am having no trouble getting any of the Yahoo
lists, and only one listing per post.
It's been business as usual except for all the complaints about missing,
multiple, and unsubscribes to the lists.
I know there's probably a way that whoever can "fix" all that so I get
the same troubles as everyone else, but for now everything is still
normal. It'd be nice to get back to regular 78L business, though.
Malcolm R

*******