[78-L] new website notification

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Thu May 8 14:07:44 PDT 2014

View online version
<http://rvd.r.mailjet.com/nl/s9pj/xrqnm.html?a=8nE0Ks&b=f830efd1&c=s9pj&d=1dd59c4f&e=f21ead1a&email=78-L%4078online.com>

 Dear Friends - Below is the information on our new Website, just launched a
few days ago. I hope you have some time to take a look. I also hope you will
revist our India Music Week <http://indiamusicweek.org> site that we built
last year. It's massive and one of the largest overviews of Indian music on
the web.So please stay involved with the ARC and continue to send
recordings.We are also looking for an organization to take over this site
keep it up-to-date. Do call if you would like to partner with us and
continue this valuable work.Thanks, B. George, Director

ARC ANNOUNCES THE NEW WEBSITE!

It's a major overhaul and for the first timeyou can search our catalog
<http://arcmusic.org/catalogs/recordings/> online

You can also visit galleries of record covers - plenty of outer space
records -as well as learn about all the special collections we maintain -
like theKeith Richards' Blues Collection
<http://arcmusic.org/galleries/blues/>.There are new features or blogs every
week offering in-depth examinations of our musical interests and curiosities
we've discovered in our collection of more than two million recordings and
books.We're also just about a MONTH AWAY from our nextSizzlin' Summer Record
Sale <http://arcmusic.org/support/record-sale/>June 7-15
Please have a look at the NEW SITE, tool around, let us know what you think.
You can JOIN the ARC online via our NYcharities.org
<http://www.nycharities.org/donate/c_donate.asp?CharityCode=2537> page or
via Paypal
<https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=yYcQksdgRFwaqzQcYgMOkYH1UHGb2S5m5peLZw0Kj9JL0Gxfm2SGHVzerdu&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8def8934b92a630e40b7fef61ab7e9fe63>

Contact us anytime 212-226-6967 info at arcmusic.org <mailto:info at arcmusic.org>
www.arcmusic.org <http://www.arcmusic.org>

Thanks! And hope to see you at the sale

like us on facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ArchiveOfContemporaryMusic>
follow us on twiter <https://twitter.com/ARCnyc>

 ARChive of Contemporary Music

This email has been sent to 78-L at 78online.com <mailto:78-L at 78online.com>, click here

ARChive of Contemporary Music
in partnership with Columbia University
54 White St., Tribeca, New York City, 10013 t: 212-226-6967
ARC is a not-for-profit archive, music library and research center located
in New York City. ARC collects preserves and provides information on the
popular music of all cultures throughout the world. Since 1985 our holdings
have grown to more than two million sound recordings, making the ARChive the
largest popular music collection in the World.
Members of our Board of Advisors are: David Bowie, Jellybean Benitez,
Jonathan Demme, Youssou N'Dour,
Keith Richards, Nile Rodgers, Todd Rundgren,Fred Schneider, Martin Scorsese,
Paul Simon and Mike Stoller.
Previous Board Members include: Micchael Feinstein, Ellie Greenwich, John
Hammond, Jerry Leiber, Lou Reed
and Jerry Wexler