[78-L] test, reply from Lennick

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Sat May 3 19:16:40 PDT 2014

Malcolm..Ron Fial described the situation yesterday. The only way to keep
messages from bouncing was to change the "sender" so that it's always 78-L. I
assumed this was another test message from him. Right now there's no way to
identify senders unless they place their name somewhere near the top.

dl