[78-L] Reactivating membership on Yahoo--Lennick

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Sat May 3 11:09:05 PDT 2014

I've made a few attempts to renew on Yahoo but it won't accept me (boo hoo).
Shows "Bad Confirmation String" and claims that the disabled membership notice
expires after 3 days, that my last bounced message was on April 25th (news to
me). I don't really need the backup address on Yahoo at this point, but there's
a principle here. (I established the second address around 10 years ago when a
lot of messages were failing to show up at my main address.)

dl