[78-L] Recent bouncing emails and shutdowns

rjh334578gmail rjh334578 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:48:24 PDT 2014

There's a lot I don't like about gmail but it does work ok for 78-L
and even works on this antique iPod.

I re_upped my yahoo just in case, though. Can't be too careful ya
know....

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng

On May 1, 2014, at 10:19 PM, "neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com" <neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com