[78-L] Recent bouncing emails and shutdowns

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 1 19:25:23 PDT 2014

A couple of weeks ago I received a bounce-back "for policy reasons" message and
had no idea what it meant. It happened once or twice, didn't occur again. But
I've been getting the "reject" thing frequently, and on both addresses (I use
Sympatico and Yahoo since a few years ago, it made sense to have a backup
address for 78-L). I am also getting double and sometimes triple e-mails within
a few minutes from many sources, but only on Sympatico which is rerouted from
Bell Mail (the doubles show up there and are forwarded).

dl