[78-L] Monarch / Victor question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 1 15:20:01 PDT 2014

Click on the "send the editors a message" link..David Seubert will respond.
I've corrected some listings where I had the record in my hand and they had an
incorrect matrix or take. No, they don't show it as on Monarch.
http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/1000003409/1925b-Les_deux_grenadiers

dl