[78-L] Facebook - again

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Apr 30 21:22:10 PDT 2014

The little red three inside the globe at the top right of the FB toobar indicates that three messages have been posted on sites you belong to. Just click on it, and a drop-down will show you who has posted. Click on the name to see the post. To see what's going on in your chosen lists, you should have a menu on the left side of your screen that lists them. You might have to do some rummaging around to get used to your dashboard, but it's fairly easy to figure out.

Cary