[78-L] the end of the Great Singers Era

rjh334578gmail rjh334578 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:29:05 PDT 2014

Joe, I really appreciate your taking the time and effort to log these
numbers for us.

Here we have the metric by which we can quantify the Rock Era and we
find out it took until 1967 to achieve 50% of the # 1 hits. That means
the Great Singers Era lasted a lot longer than 1955 or 1960.

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng