[78-L] name that Era

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 25 07:44:48 PDT 2014

Good for you Thomas.  I completely agree with you.  It may just be a
function of our age.
RayK

From: Thomas Brown
Well, since I ADORE that era, I don't have to ask why....

From: david.diehl
No one in this world, so far as I know...has ever lost money by
underestimating
the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.
H.L. Mencken, "Notes on Journalism", Chicago Tribune , September 19, 1926
DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com