[78-L] name that Era

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Thu Apr 24 05:04:50 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-24 06:28, Rodger J. Holtin wrote:

 > Is there a commonly accepted term to describe the singers hay day
which followed the bands and before the so-called Rock N Roll era of the
Bill Haley - Elvis - Beatles years??

--
Oh, you mean the famous "Doggie-In-The-Window-interregnum?
--

 > Is the Rock n Roll era over, or is the fact that the Fab Four still
gets airplay mean we're still in it?
--

Most of today's popular music is still rock-based, but not all, and the
common rock beat is losing ground, as far as I can see.

---
Detta epostmeddelande innehåller inget virus eller annan skadlig kod för avast! antivirus är aktivt.