[78-L] Just curious... Returning broken records

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Apr 14 08:30:05 PDT 2014

I recently received a poorly packed ebay winning that came cracked through from edge to spindle hole.  It was clearly from the packing job and the seller admitted to doing it quickly and it was his fault.

There was an offer to send another record in its place but that never happened for whatever reason and I was sent a refund.  But it came with a request to send the record back - at my expense!

Has anyone ever been asked to do this?  If he wants it back shouldn't he pay? Seems odd to me for a regular seller.

Glenn

www.majesticrecord.com