[78-L] John McCormack

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Apr 13 18:04:42 PDT 2014

FWIW - some other McCormack releases worth seeking (depends on how 'completist' one is):

broadcasts and other rare material on SYMPOSIUM (they issued 5 CDs - I think a couple
of them have otherwise unavailable material).

PEARL/OPAL CDS 9847 The Complete surviving early recordings 1904-06 (G&T, Edison, etc.)  2-CD 1991
  now partly duplicated in the MARSTON Odeon set.

The John McCormack FILMs are available on DVD
  1930 SONG O' MY HEART          KINO DVD
  1937 WINGS of The MORNING      20th Century Fox DVD

WHAT OTHER INTERESTING ITEMS ARE THERE ????

Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.