[78-L] World War Two power reduction

Robert Shirer rshirer at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 12 22:15:34 PDT 2014

Thank you, David,  for informing us of this resource.  I am afraid that I
was unaware of it.  It is fantastic.  From a record collecting and talking
machine collecting point of view, there are unbelievable riches that had not
been available to me before.   Moreover, the film and radio resources are
quite wonderful.  The site is easy to use and has resources I hadn't known
that I needed.  Great work, and please keep it up.
Bob Shirer