[78-L] Sirius/XM cancels 40s channel

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Mar 27 19:40:55 PDT 2014

I was just interviewed today by Mark Ruffin, who hosts a jazz show on Sirius. April is Jazz Appreciation Month and we talked about my Cannonball Adderley biography, which is one of four books selected for focus during the month. The interview will be featured at regular times during April. So not all is lost!

Cary Ginell