[78-L] Rock & Roll rising (was: Escott, was Arnold Covey)

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 11:53:35 PDT 2014

Forget ''the law.''

Seems to me that a man known for giving away Cadillacs 'could have seen that Crudup got a few.'

And on the topic of Crudup, there's a profile and video clips here:

http://deeprootsmag.org/2013/09/13/there-goes-the-sun/

It's said within what I've read before, that Presley was involved with the Fire recordings Crudup made, but I'm not vouching for that one way or the other.

Gene