[78-L] OT-Movie "NEW ORLEANS" Soundtrack on 4 16" Discs

kil at roadrunner.com kil at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 15 21:25:21 PDT 2014

I don't believe this is OT at all.  Try this 1929 film of the same name...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0020215/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_30
They only seem to list one song from the film, PALS FOREVER, which should help you confirm.  But it does mention a Tiffany-Stahl Production, which might be a clue.  The search is on to find the rest of the soundtrack.
RayK