[78-L] Flexo Record questions

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:13:22 PDT 2014

Come to think, I did see a 16" Flexo at Kurt's once upon a time. I don't
remember what it contained. I do recall that it seemed rather curled.

The label and the little insert that I discovered after I posted do say
that a new steel needle is OK, but not one that has been used previously
on a shellac record. It also suggests letting it ride thru the quiet
inner grooves just a little bit before playing the record (outside
start). Never saw this before.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno