[78-L] Plan 9 From.....Scotland Yard?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Tue Mar 4 17:49:36 PST 2014

Julian Vein wrote:
> I've just been watching a 1956 episode of "Scotland Yard" entitled "The
> Case of the River Morgue", in which the identical music (the trombone
> sforzandi) heard in "Plan 9 From Outer Space" (also 1956), is used. It
> occurs about halfway through. IMDB doesn't show composer credits for this.

Probably something by Trevor Duncan, Bruce Campbell, Van Phillips or
Steve Race - these four appear in the composer's credits for both films.

For the Scotland Yard episode: see
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218875/soundtrack?ref_=tt_trv_snd

For "Plan 9 Fro, Outer Space" (1959 - not 1956) see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-eYk5QLql0

Spotify has a whole lot of incidental music bits by Trevor Duncan, some
of Race and Campbell as well.

Kristjan

---
Detta epostmeddelande innehåller inget virus eller annan skadlig kod för avast! antivirus är aktivt.