[78-L] a "Two-Faced" record!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Mar 2 10:16:09 PST 2014

Yes. Small firms would buy out old dealer stock on bankrupt labels, or
labels that had gone out of business, paste their label over and sell
'em. Non-US labels did the same thing sometimes, but with NEW stock!
Some large, well-known Australian stores were especially fond of doing this.
Malcolm

*******