[78-L] More Shirley Temple

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Sun Feb 16 18:54:00 PST 2014

V-1129 is scratched in the run-out of Side A, 1130 on side Produced by:
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
257 Fourth Ave, N.Y.C. 10  on the bottom of the label.

label info on left: 1960 MS Hope Chest
Cuts 1,2,3, -60 sec.
Cuts 4,5,6 - 30 sec.
Cuts 7,8,9, 10 sec

On right:  For Volunteers 1959-60
Cuts 10,11,12 60 sec
Cut 13 -30 sec
Cut 14  -43 sec.
Cut 15, 16, 17  -10 sec.

The original pic was in fine focus but the YouTube is really low res I guess
or the program I used to put it together lowered its resolution.

Ron L