[78-L] Access To 78rpmcommunity.com

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Feb 16 16:37:54 PST 2014

On 2/16/2014 6:09 PM, Mark Bardenwerper wrote:
> On 2/16/2014 5:56 PM, Mark Bardenwerper wrote:
>> On 2/16/2014 5:19 PM, Sam Hopper wrote:
>>> Hi Sherwin
>>> I've checked with system admin and there are no problems with creating accounts.
>>> Try again.
>>>
>> I just tried. No seegar. Fill in form, click continue and go to blank
>> page. Tried Firefox and Explorer.
>> BTW, what do they mean by "Profile Address?" Do they really want to know
>> where I live?
>>
> I just tried again and seem to have succeeded. I find the main page
> signup does not work, but if you go to
> http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/signup
> you may have better luck

I have now signed in. There are a few hurdles to overcome. First, the
main page signup does not work. Use this page

http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/signup

For profile address, use a single word such as your firstnamelastname
with no spaces, or something you make up. That is your profile name.
Write down you profile name and password so you do not forget it.
Once you have finished the initial signup, you will get an email with a
link in it. The purpose of this is to verify you. I found that the link
was not active, but I was able to copy and paste it into my browser
address box and go to the verify page, where a few more questions needed
to be answered. You may choose an avitar or upload something.
Please be aware that you only get basic services for free. If you want
all the bells and whistles, it costs a bit. Bust we are spoiled by
freebees like yayhoo.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.