[78-L] Weird Copyright Issue on YouTube

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 14:55:07 PST 2014

________________________________
 From: David Sanderson <dwsanderson685 at roadrunner.com>
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Weird Copyright Issue on YouTube

On 2/16/2014 3:07 PM, Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> Ain't no Esquimaux in Antartica.
> Ain't nothin' there but 'splorers and 'sploiters and penguins.
> Lots of penguins.
> Hoo boy, dey got penguins.
> Mal

Lots of scientists, and support people - among other things, they have
to take the South Pole indoors for the winter.  And one would think that
these folks should be able to get at as much information and
entertainment as possible. Try asking Youtube to put you in touch with
the Antarctic copyright office, so that you can correct the problem, and
see what they say.

I wouldn't hold my breath awaiting their answer!

m in p

--
David Sanderson
East Waterford Maine