[78-L] Sylvia Sims

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 15 15:07:40 PST 2014

Need the actual discs. And in fact there appear to be 8 sides, 6 issued:

Sylvia Syms Acc By Norman Paris Trio : Sylvia Syms (vcl) with unidentified acc
  	New York, December, 1947
D598	You're my thrill 	De Luxe 1156
D599	Porgy 	        1139
D600	You took advantage of me 	        1156
D601	Mad about you 	        1139
[S14928]Full musician list Your CollectionAdd   Sylvia Syms
  	New York, December 1947
D658	Tea for two 	De Luxe 1113
D659	Close your eyes 	       -
D660	Begin the beguine 	(unissued)