[78-L] Paul Specht comeback

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Fri Feb 14 19:33:32 PST 2014

While I appreciate that this tool is useful for those who subscribe to it, it defeats the purpose of an auction.  The constant back-and-forth escalation of prices is the basic operation of an auction.  But having the e-snipe function is like being at a normal auction and calling a raise in bid just as the final hammer is falling and the new bid standing; that would never happen.  Then again I guess an ebay auction is different in that there IS a time limit, an ordinary auction doesn't have that time limit.

db

Any good esniper only bids once - an automatic bid is placed two to three seconds before the auction closes. This is the smartest way to bid because it defeats the constant back-and-forth escalation of prices. There is no reason to bid more than one time if you are disciplined and know what you are willing to pay for an item.

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com